Here to Serve You
General Dental Procedures
- Root Canals – Method of disinfection of dead or infected teeth so they can be retained for future use.
- Routine fillings – method of restoring the diseased portion of a tooth to its original form and function.
- Snore Guards – helps reposition the lower jaw at night to reduce or stop snoring by opening the airway.
- Night Guards – used to treat clenching and grinding of teeth.
- Dental Hygiene and Comprehensive Cleanings – Routine dental cleaning or periodontal treatment of gum disease.
- Oral Cancer Screening – done by visual inspection of tissues of the mouth as well as with OralID, an early cancer detection screening for anyone over the age of 17.
- Sealants – used to prevent cavities in children.
- Fluoride treatment – strengthens teeth of children.