Dental implants are the strongest tooth restoration solution and last for years, or even a lifetime. Implants look and feel like natural teeth, and are comfortable in the mouth. They are easily maintained at home, and give you the look and feel of a beautiful, natural smile.
Not only are dental implants permanent, they make it easier to eat and speak, compared to other dental solutions available. Our team at Elite Smiles strives to provide the best experience for our patients. We will meet with you to evaluate your teeth, and discuss your options regarding implants. We want you to feel comfortable, and know what to expect throughout the process.
Adequate bone is required to ensure the procedure is a success. The bone provides support for the implant, and ensures the implant remains sturdy and stable in the mouth. If needed, a bone graft can be done to graft bone to the implant area. This will provide the necessary support required if the patient does not have enough bone to support the implant.
- Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth and are a reliable tooth restoration option.
- Implants are durable and built of titanium. They last upward of 25 years or even a lifetime if proper care is followed.
- Implants are anchored to the bone rather than the tooth’s roots, and this allows the implants to be stronger and withstand more pressure than natural teeth.
- Bone grafts can be done to provide the necessary support for the implants and this increases the longevity of the implant. This also decreases the risk of the tooth becoming loose over time.
- Implants allow patients to live a normal life, and eat the foods they enjoy just like natural teeth allow.
If you are interested in finding out more about our dental implant procedure, please call Elite Smiles today and schedule your appointment.