This includes dental treatment to restore damaged, decayed or lost teeth. This often incorporates many aspects of cosmetic dentistry.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – Restoring the mouth to a healthier state usually after years of destructive biting or wear. This often includes one or may kinds of dental techniques to achieve the desired restored bite.
- Crowns – used to restore an individual damaged tooth back to its original form and function.
- Bridges – used to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Implants – A non-removable prosthesis used as a replacement tooth to replace a missing or damaged tooth or used as anchorage to help support full dentures or removable partial dentures.
- Dentures and Removable Partial Dentures – removable appliances used to replace missing teeth.
- Fillings – Tooth colored fillings used to restore decayed teeth or failing older fillings.